Monday, August 10, 2009

Big Red Taco

Well I guess it's apparent that I'm serious about buying a new truck. It's legroom, a back seat, side curtain airbags, bed track liner system, and a rear view camera that won me over. Plus it's red, a manual 5-speed and a 2010. I'm more anxious every day that I'll have the money to pay for it. I don't think it's a problem, but I've got about a month of waiting before it arrives. I like the feeling of having something to work for. No kids, no mortgage (yet), not a lot of debt, and I already own a 2001 model, so I can save on insurance by making this one a recreational vehicle. I have to say that I didn't get a lot of encouragement initially from friends and family. That is until I reminded them that life is for the living and the points from two sentences back.

No comments: