Sunday, December 25, 2011

Poppin' caps and no not mushrooms...

A big dope slap goes out to some of the heels of the year. First some praise:

Mr. Jim Letten aka The Mustache. You rock! Get 'um boy, sick'em.
Mitch Landrieu current da Mayor. You are everywhere, stick around for 2 turns?
Rouse's Market for makin groceries. Way to invest locally!! You got my business.

Now for some slappin:

NOPD can't collectively operate as a police department. It's nice to see y'all solved a couple of dem murders to the satisfaction uh da courts...
Courts, as in Criminal caint even figger how to ack, I mean y'all gone have me up in there in January sitting in da jury room judging you... guilty. Yep, guilty of theft, malfeasance, conspiracy, piracy, complaisance, sloth, and two other deadly sins to be mentioned later. I will convict, I will acquit, I won't put to death. There, said it, no! Don't ax.

Na. Happy Day.

No comments: